Total Quality Maintenance in Local Government Operation and Maintenance TQMn
Fred Fisher and David Tees developed this series of five handbooks as a skill building program specifically to benefit public managers with Operations and Maintenance responsibilities. The program consists of two workshop designs: one is Classroom based, the second places participants in consultant roles applying their TQMn skills in collaboration with the managers of a host local government.
The five handbooks are:
- Reader on Concepts and Strategies with Case Study. TQMn, Vol. 1
- Participant’s Pre-Workshop Assignment. TQMn, Vol. 2
- Blueprint for Action: Participant’s Workbook. TQMn, Vol. 3
- Workshop Agenda. TQMn, Vol. 4
- Workshop Agenda with Trainer’s Notes. TQMn, Vol. 5